Hannas Murals Painting Top Banner
Hannas-Murals-Logo-White
Slider
common questions

If you have a question that isn’t listed below, please feel free to contact me and I’ll do my best to get you the answer. 

To view answers, please click directly on the questions below and the answers will appear below it.

  Call or Text me and I will set up a consultation within the next week. Or you can request an online quote - click here.

Of course, every project is different. On average, most residential murals take 1-2 days. Commercial murals tend to average 5 days.

I use paints that are the same as the latex paint that is used to paint your home. I mix them with high quality artist's acrylics which are all low VOC . However, for an additional fee, no VOC paints can be used.

Often, the wall color can be incorporated into the mural. If it is necessary to paint the wall, I will help you pick paint colors and can paint the wall for you. Please save a small amount of the wall paint for touch ups

It is best if you are present for the first hour of the first day of painting. This is when I will draw a preliminary sketch on the wall with chalk and decide on the colors used.

Sketches can be done for a fee. However, on the first day of painting, I will draw the mural on the wall with chalk. This is a great time to make changes in the layout.

I accept checks, cash and Venmo payments.

A 25% deposit is due when a project date is set. The remaining 75% is due upon completion of the project. Payment plans are available upon request.

SB (Micro), UDBE, WBE, SDB, EDWOSB

I work throughout California and Arizona for larger projects. However, the majority of my work is in San Diego County.

Yes. I love to help out my community and I work with many local organizations. Feel free to talk to me about your organization.

Exterior and interior murals are painted with high quality paint and will last as long as typical latex paint. The paint will fade slightly over time, but most murals will last for decades. A topcoat can be applied if the mural is in a high traffic area.

Yes. I am willing to work on nights and weekends if painting would otherwise interfere with your flow of business. However, most customers love to watch the creation of a mural, and having me paint during business hours will often bring interested customers into your place of business.

LET'S TALK
HANNA'S INFO