Hiring an artist to paint a mural can seem like a daunting process, but I promise you that it can be much simpler that you’ve imagined. I am a businesswoman but I don’t like turning what should be a fun artistic process into a long operation full of paperwork and red tape.
Here are the 4 steps to getting a mural painted:
- Meet & Chat: We will plan a time to meet at the job site so I can see the wall in person and we can brainstorm together.
- Sketch & Estimate: I will put together a price estimate and a sketch so that you can see the mural design.
- Paint & Create: This is clearly the exciting part. I usually sketch the design in chalk on the first day of painting. This is the best time for the client to make any changes to the design. We will further discuss color choices. I mix the majority of my paints on site, so I am very flexible when it comes to changes in color and design.
- Enjoy & Take Photos: We just created a work of art together! Sit back and enjoy your new enhanced environment and take photos so you can show off to your friends and customers.
If you feel like your project is relatively small, then please visit my One Day Mural gallery for a rundown of the simple mural process.
WHY CHOOSE HANNA'S MURALS
- You will work directly with me in talking through your ideas so that together we will design a mural that hopefully exceeds your expectations.
- I’m fast, and efficient. Most home murals can be completed in one or two days and large scale business murals average just over one week.
- I have all 5 star reviews on Yelp.
- I am a professional artist and I take my job seriously. We all know that construction is inevitably behind schedule and over budget. That is not how I do business. I show up on time and finish on schedule
- But let’s be honest, the #1 reason that you should hire any artist is the quality of their work. I have been a professional mural painter for 14 years, and I have amassed a large body of work. Please check out my numerous galleries and decide for yourself.
I look forward to working with you
CREATING A MURAL
Here’s a fun time-lapse video of me creating a mural.